About the job
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who possesses a passion for improving software development processes and preventing defects in production.
This is a hands-on role that includes analyzing, planning, testing, documentation and team collaboration. In addition, the position will require interfacing with other internal and external technology stakeholders.
Why your role is important at CreativeHub
- Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development
- Assist in designing, implementation and execution of test cases for new and existing features
- Collaborate with software engineering team on QA/Testing topics
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform our platform testing to uncover flaws within the interface.
- Update the testing procedure to provide better testing coverage and user experience.
- Contribute to our quality projects, including automation of test cases, with a focus on feature deployment.
- Actively participates in agile meetings with product management and development team.
- Gather requirements, build testing solutions and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver a high quality product.
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal stakeholders.
- Develops, documents and maintains test cases and validation reports.
- Undergraduate currently pursuing a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or any other technical field.
- Knowledge of at least one Object oriented programming language like Java.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest and Mocha is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium and Puppeteer is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in Automation tools
Our Talent Acquisition process
First interview with HR - 10 minutes quick call
Technical Interview - 45 minutes
Team meetings with 2 duos of teammates - 30 minutes
Founder meeting - 30 minutes
Done, Your become our family.