The Senior Experience Designer is required to understand, shape and accelerate the productivity of digital products beneficial to the industry and society. We drive initiatives that span across the organization, requiring multiple teams to collaborate towards common goals and engage in activities that inform you to and direct our strategic and technical direction.
- To inspire, disrupt, provoke thoughts, and spark conversations by challenging the established design practices.
- You will be responsible for creating novel user experiences, prototyping ideas, and collaborating with teams to take the ideas to execution.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Developers, and Product
- Designers to plan the design process during a product lifecycle.
- Plan and conduct qualitative research and quantitative analysis to inform design decisions.
- Create rapid iterations that present many solutions to a design problem and show different approaches.
- Establish a strong visual hierarchy reusing existing UI components, a cohesive layout, clear navigations, pixel perfect designs and interactions with an emphasis on following Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Experience in interaction design and user experience design.
- Ability to think outside the box, comfortable with ambiguity and fuzzy project briefs.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a creative, hands-on, and dynamic environment.
- A wide range of prototyping skills ranging from low fidelity to polished.
- Highly skilled in one or more of Adobe Creative suites, Figma, Sketch, or other design tools.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, videos, high fidelity comps, and prototypes.
- Attention to detail and aesthetic sensibility.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles.