Careers > UI / UX Engineering > Associate UI/UX Designer
Associate UI/UX Designer
About the Job
We are looking for a professional to create compelling and engaging content for Digital media that attracts and retains a specific target audience and work to optimize content for search engines.
The UI/UX Designer will work closely with our development team to create high-quality user interfaces and user experiences for our web and mobile applications. The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for our products. In addition, the UI/UX Designer will be responsible for conducting user research and testing to ensure that our products are user-friendly and meet the needs of our users.
- Come up with UI and UX Strategies based on the research and client needs.
- To plan UI design processes specific to project requirements.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a variety of UI design projects is a must.
- Well versed in UI and UX terminology and how they work.
- Developing user personas and usage scenarios
- Keep all of our visual messaging clean
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and user flows
- Create visual designs, including typography, color, and iconography.
- Communicate and explain design decisions to the clients and stakeholders.
- Stay up to date on design trends and best practices.
- Help to maintain and improve the design system.
- Collaborate with developers to execute design to a finished product.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design, or a related field
- A minimum experience of 1 to 2 years in the UI UX Industry
- Specializing in Mobile and Enterprise application Design
- Knowledge on the UX laws and theories
- Knowledge on wireframing and prototyping tools such as Figma and Adobe XD
- Ability to carry out requirement elicitations to identify needs.
- Must be able to understand user behavioral patterns, analyze data and user feedback.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Ability to think outside the box, comfortable with ambiguity and fuzzy project briefs.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a creative, hands-on, and dynamic environment.
- Good time-management skills