Careers > Development > Associate Software Engineer React Native / React Js
Associate Software Engineer React Native / React Js
About the Job
Development - Colombo, Sri Lanka
CreativeHub is a team of marketing technology experts. A team of designers, developers, marketers, and strategists who identify problems and provide solutions. We are built on integrity, innovation, and expertise.
We are looking for a professional who designs, develops and maintains software applications using React Native and React Js frameworks.
- Designing, developing and maintaining software applications using React Native and React Js frameworks.
- Creating and implementing new features
- Debugging and optimizing code
- Ensuring that the applications are functional and performant
- Working closely with other team members to design and develop the front-end and back-end of the application.
- Testing, debugging and deploying the code.
- Candidates must be developers with 1+ year(s) experience with both React JS and React Native.
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable JS).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.