Careers > Project Management > Project Coordinator - Intern
Project Coordinator - Intern
About the Job
CreativeHub is searching for an Intern Project Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate would be able to work to solve various problems, communicate well with other employees to set proper expectations of what needs to get done, and keep a record of everything that is going on while frequently updating the project manager of the current situation on the project. They need to be organized and attentive to their work in order to record and make sure everything is going according to plan.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and oversee project plans, schedules, and work hours.
- Keep track of budgeting and expenditures.
- Making sure project deadlines are reached.
- Talk with clients to determine requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Taking notes and following up on the important steps and decisions discussed during meetings.
- Prepare the necessary materials for presentations in important meetings.
- Offer additional administrative help as needed.
- Define project changes and create an additional plan to go about that change.
- Determine project risks and present solutions where applicable.
- Organize and participate in team meetings.
- Create a project calendar that reveals when goals and objectives need to be reached.
- Take care of the appropriate legal paperwork i.e. contracts and terms of the agreement.
- Regularly update the project manager on each department’s progress.
- Undergo routine quality assurance tests.
- Act as the main point of contact and communication for project status for all employees.
Required skills and qualifications
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to lead and direct a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understands risk management and quality assurance control.
- Ability to set up and interpret flowcharts.
- Ability to make schedules and create step-by-step action plans.
- Competent in using Google Suite.
- Ability to work under pressure while ensuring project quality and efficiency.
- Advanced computer skills and up-to-date knowledge on the technology used in various projects.
- Can perform various administrative procedures.
- Comprehend various contracts and terms of agreements.
- Ability to quickly recognize problems and come up with solutions to solve them.
- Willingness to celebrate the success of your team and project.
- Be with an eternally full cup and a positive mental attitude.
- Be the person on the team with a calm and cool head.
- The ability to share a clear vision and inspire others
What we offer
- 6 months internships trial period.
- Monthly allowance.
- Locations in Rajagiriya
- Opportunity to rapidly learn and acquire skills in high demand in the world of international development.
- Transition to full employment upon successful completion of a trial period.
- Exposure to multicultural environment