As a Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in building the next generation of applications. You will be driving innovation into our product suite by designing, developing, troubleshooting, maintaining, optimizing, and scaling cloud-based services and web applications in an Agile team setting. You will work as a full-stack developer working with modern web, server, and database technologies, including but not limited to React, NodeJs, MongoDB, Entity Framework, and SQL Server.
Roles and Responsibility
- Work with a team to deliver features and improve architecture.
- Own full software development lifecycle: design, development, testing, and operating in production.
- Build solutions with a high level of reliability, scalability, and security.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new frontend and backend technologies, tools, methods, and processes to leverage in your solutions.
- You are passionate about customers and product quality.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- Minimum 2 years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Experience in deployment using docker, DevOps tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team-building skills.