Careers > Digital Marketing > Content Writer
About the Job
Digital Marketing - Colombo, Sri Lanka
We are looking for a professional to create compelling and engaging content for Digital media that attracts and retains a specific target audience and work to optimize content for search engines.
- Create SEO and value-based website content, blog posts, and other items.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Performing exhaustive and extensive research.
- Present research results by writing reports, giving presentations, and publishing articles.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the company.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Identify client needs and strategize and create content accordingly.
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate content.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Ensuring that content strategy meets business objectives.
- Knowledge in flexible writing styles to meet the needs of different industries and mediums.
- The ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field; or equivalent in experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Need excellent copywriting skills to plan, direct, design, and edit content for marketing campaigns.
- Should be able to determine how content should be packaged for new and existing consumers to induce them to take business actions.
- Good analytical abilities to spot patterns and trends in content marketing data.
- Having a keen interest in organizational goals and targets.
- Desire to experiment and suggest new tools to the team to adapt for copywriting and SEO.
- Share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.