Careers > Project Management > Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager
About the Job
Project Management - Colombo, Sri Lanka
We are looking for a professional who leads a project from conception to completion, ensuring it is completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ?
This will provide you hands-on experience with IT tools, project management methodology, business analysis, quality assurance and change management. The opportunity will allow you to sharpen your communication and problem-solving skills in a business environment.
WHAT WE EXPECT ?
We expect you to be motivated and proactive. You will work collaboratively with team members and actively participate in discussions, decisions and all project activities. You will work as part of a team and as an individual. You will be engaged and should take pride in your work.
ARE YOU A MATCH ?
We are looking for Individuals who are:
- Collaborative: Use strong interpersonal skills to actively listen and communicate in ways that foster trust and show flexibility. Easily adapt to varied roles on teams from follower to leader. Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Self-Directed: Must be able to complete projects with limited supervision. Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed. Interested in technology and project management.
- Support senior project managers in managing schedules and milestones; ensuring that weekly project statuses are received from team members.
- Documenting resourcing needs, availability and commitments.
- Identifying and managing scope, constraints, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and deadlines; documenting risk mitigation plans.
- Assisting with documentation and other project deliverables.
- Suitable Google Suite or equivalent skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Basic Understanding of Project Management tools such as Clickup and Jira.
- Graduates in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems, Business Management, Business Administration (or a related field) or equivalent work experience.