Careers > Finance > Intern Finance
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and fresh applicant who will work hand in hand with the Finance Executive.
- Contribute to the creation of invoices, and journal vouchers.
- Regular payment follow-ups with debtors.
- Update financial records with the accounting system and various spreadsheets daily basis.
- Assisting in finance operational activities.
- Following exams conducted by a professional body. (Highly preferred CIMA)
- Undergraduate in Finance or Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation while being a team player.