Careers > Finance > Intern Finance
About the Job
Finance - Colombo, Sri Lanka
We are looking for an enthusiastic and fresh applicant who will work hand in hand with the Finance Executive.
- Assist with daily financial operations and gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of finance.
- Prepare financial statements and reports and play a key role in financial analysis and forecasting.
- Follow up with debtors for regular payments and help us stay on budget by supporting in expense management.
- Collaborate with other departments on finance-related matters and build valuable cross-functional skills.
- Currently enrolled in CIMA Operational level
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills - we love collaborating and sharing ideas!
- Enthusiasm for working independently and as part of a team
This is a paid internship position with a commitment for a duration of 6 months. If you're ready to kick-start your career in finance and work with a dynamic team, submit your resume for this exciting opportunity.