Careers > Development > Junior DevOps Engineer
Junior DevOps Engineer
About the Job
Development - Colombo Sri Lanka
We are looking for talented professionals from the field of Information Technology to join our team as Junior DevOps Engineer. All eligible candidates are invited to apply for the position of Junior DevOps Engineer.
- Integrity, Honesty and Loyalty
- knowledge of DevOps tools and technologies
- skills in Nginx, php-fpm, MySQL/Percona, NodeJs and NPM, deployer.php, and Docker networking, Github CI/CD, Bash, working with ports and hosting platforms like Cloud service providers.
- Ability to use AI to enhance workflows.
- Familiarity with Linux server administration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
- Ability to learn new technologies rapidly.
- Availability to respond to issues at all times, including non-working hours.
- Good understanding in docker and dockerfile
- Maintaining and monitoring servers and infrastructure
- Collaborating with development and operations teams to ensure smooth deployment of applications.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to server and infrastructure.
- Supporting the web development team
- Documenting processes and procedures related to server and infrastructure management.
Tools & Services we use
- Plesk control panel
- AWS services like ec2, RDS cluster, S3 Bucket,
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Opportunity to work on our product #Marketrix and more other products
- Career growth and development opportunities
- A competitive base salary.
- A performance incentive.
- Work in a focused but fun team environment.
- Long term career growth opportunities
- Additional benefits like formal and informal training programs, workshops, etc.
- Hybrid working environment.